You are here

Curricular Variance

 If you wish to request a waiver or variance for any course requirements, you may e-mail a petition, and provide any accompanying information such as transcript, course description, syllabus, etc., to Zack Myers (, Graduate Program Coordinator, for forwarding to the Music Graduate Committee, which will make a decision on the petition.