Concordian Dawn, the Medieval music ensemble of New York City, presents seldom performed virtuosic Organum Quadruplum by Pérotin of Nôtre Dame de Paris (±1155 – ±1200) and other 4-part treasures of Medieval music from Ars Antiqua to Ars Nova, assisted by Cappella Pérotinus male voices. A concert by candlelight in a magnifient acoustic and visual space.
- Christopher Preston Thompson, Director, tenor, Medieval harp
- Clifton Massey, countertenor
- David Dickey, countertenor, recorder
- Thomas McCargar, baritone
- Niccolo Seligmann, vielle
Concert Sponsor: Dean Silvers
- Attend in person.
- Tickets are required for entry and are available at InstantSeats.com
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Santa Cruz Baroque Festival website.