Bruce Kiesling conducts the UCSC Orchestra in "Great American Ballet Music," a winter quarter concert with excerpts from The River, composed by Edward Kennedy “Duke” Ellington (1899-1974), and Billy the Kid: Ballet Suite, composed by Aaron Copland (1900-1990).
- Attend in person.
- Free and open to the public.
- Tickets not required.
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the event.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance, from the on-site attendant at the event, or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.