You are here

Music Graduate Courses

Photo by Steve DiBartolomeo

Graduate students must take all core courses for a letter grade. These courses include the following: Music 200, 201, 202, 203A-H, 206A-D, 219, 220, 253A-D, and 254A-M. Independent study courses (Music 261, 265, 295, 297, 298 and 299) and the colloquium course (Music 252) may still be taken with the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option. Grades of C or D do not satisfy any course requirement for a music graduate degree.

(Unless listed otherwise, courses yield 5 credits.)

A complete listing of music graduate courses can be found here.